Little Wonder Optimax blowers put you in control. With the Remote Chute Deflector Control located at your fingertips, you’ll control the patented split air-stream discharge. Now move leaves and debris with unmatched air power more easily, without stopping.
The steel housing design and self-propelled options, steel transport bracket for easy hauling, and larger discharge opening make Little Wonder the only walk-behind blower to consider. Blowers are available in Push, and Self-Propelled models.
- Split-stream air deflector moves debris piles quickly and efficiently.
- Remote adjust sets the deflector for conditions, to get the proper wall of air for the job; quickly changes from side to front discharge.
- 2 adjustable air streams create a powerful and constant wall of air. The lower stream gets the leaves moving, and the upper stream prevents "blow-back" leaves or debris curling back to the operator.
- Square discharge chute is designed for a broader air pattern.
- bullet Advanced impeller design for maximum air flow; gets the job done faster!
- bullet Continuously welded all-steel housing for strength and durability
- bullet Ergonomic, height-adjustable handle with anti-vibration grip